Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and Travel Foodie Mom will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking the links.
I’m not sure how many moms have been introduced to Sprout TV, but it has influenced many of our purchase decisions from the commercials. From a vacation at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to Sid the Science Kid Live tickets to the ABCmouse app. However, I am not disappointed with any of them!
The one thing that has been the most valuable, though, has been ABCmouse.com. Not only is it educational, but it’s great for on-the-go parents to keep your kids entertained. We’ve used it for road trips, airplane rides, and just around the house. In fact, ABCmouse reported that during the summer months, those who regularly used ABCmouse demonstrated literacy gains equivalent to one month of academic instruction – while having fun!
Here is the lowdown of what ABCmouse is (via ABCmouse):
- More than 8,500 standards-based learning activities covering preschool – 2nd grade and 850 lessons
- ABCmouse offers an expert-designed curriculum for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade
- ABCmouse encompasses reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, art, and music
- Multi-award-winning curriculum, honored by parents and educators
- ABCmouse is regularly ranked as the leading children’s learning iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ app in both the Kids and Education categories
- Used by millions of children, embraced by parents, teachers, and librarians
- More than 1.6 million ABCmouse learning activities are completed each day, with over 2.5 billion completed to date.
- Efficacy validated by multiple independent studies
- Large-scale research studies have concluded that ABCmouse accelerates learning and helps children make significant gains in early literacy and math skills.
From reading to math, science to arts & crafts, ABCmouse’s Early Learning Academy is perfect for ages 2-8. My 4-year-old loves the reading curriculum, which encourages early reading through the 450+ books. However, his favorites are the puzzles and art activities. To encourage learning, kids get reward tickets that they can redeem for prizes in their game.
As a mom wanting to know how her child is doing academically, I love the progress tracker. It is detailed and precise when it comes to each category and their performance.
But let’s get down to it – ABCmouse is having a huge sale! From August 28th – September 4th for Labor Day and Back To School, ABCmouse is 50% off – $45 for 1 full year, or 3 equal payments of $15 (that is like 2 Starbucks drinks each payment)!
When I purchased ABCmouse, it was full price and I never once regretted it. Here is your chance to jump in and SAVE by clicking HERE.
In addition, for the first time, families who subscribe to ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy can access hundreds of engaging ABCmouse learning activities for use offline by downloading new ABCmouse “Constellation” apps at no additional cost!
Still hesitant? Click below to try ABCmouse FREE for 30 days!